SSTC 2 Bed Apartment 

Albion Mews, Lancaster Price £59,950

Property Features

Location:
Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1 1GE
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Agent

Houseclub Estate Agency
746 Cameron House
White Cross Business Park
Lancaster
LA1 4XQ
Tel: 01524 771888
john.harrison@houseclub.co.uk

About the Property

Representing a brilliant opportunity for the over 60’s and conveniently located for access to Lancaster city centre, is this two bedroom ground floor apartment on Albion Mews on the shared ownership scheme at 85%. Available with no onward chain, the well positioned property requires some upgrading internally but offers spacious rooms set in exceptionally well maintained grounds. The internal layout briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, an inviting lounge complete with feature fire place, a fitted kitchen, a good sized double bedroom, a single bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, residents permit parking is available within the development, visitor passes are also available. The attractive communal grounds include a central courtyard with benched seating and well stocked flower beds. A grass drying area to the rear of the property provides additional space for outside seating and a more private outlook. Ideally located for access to Lancaster city centre, the property will appeal to purchasers looking to be within walking distance to a whole host of amenities including a range of high street shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets that are all within a short distance, as well as the Royal Infirmary and a handy West Coast mainline railway station. For commuters, local buses provide regular travel in and around the city, including routes to the universities of Lancaster & Cumbria, and further afield, the M6 motorway lies under two miles away.

    Property Photos

    Property Details

    Accommodation

    Hallway

    Access to large under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, electric storage heater and ceiling lights.

    Lounge

    3.07 x 4.14 (10'0" x 13'6")
    Feature fireplace with electric fire, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, electric storage heater, ceiling light.

    Kitchen

    2.26 x 2.88 (7'4" x 9'5")
    Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, four ring electric hob with fan oven beneath, integrate fridge and washing machine, sink and drainer unit. Double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading out to communal garden and drying area, ceiling light.

    Bedroom One

    3.19 x 2.8 (10'5" x 9'2")
    Double bedroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, electric storage heater, ceiling light.

    Bedroom Two

    2.09 x 3.19 (6'10" x 10'5")
    Large single bedroom. Double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater, ceiling light.

    Bathroom

    1.87 x 1.82 (6'1" x 5'11")
    Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light.

    External

    Residents permit parking available within the development, visitor passes also available. Well maintained communal grounds including a central courtyard with benched seating and well stocked flower beds. Grass drying area to the rear of the property with additional space for outside seating and more privacy.

    Additional Info

    Property is advertised as 85% value, no rent to pay on the other 15% which is owned by Castles and Coasts.
    Development is designated for the over 60's.
    The buyer must meet the criteria as set out in Clause 7 of the Lease, i.e. they must be in receipt of pension or a retired person and be a person, in the landlord’s opinion, who is in need of and not unsuitable for sheltered housing.No ground rent
    Service Charge £105.91 per month, no Ground Rent payable.

    Floorplans

    Energy Performance Certificates

    Location Map

    Open In Google Maps

    Enquire / Book Viewing

    Contacting Houseclub Estate Agency
    746 Cameron House
    White Cross Business Park
    Lancaster
    LA1 4XQ
    Tel: 01524 771888
    john.harrison@houseclub.co.uk
    • arrange a viewing
    • arrange a valuation
    • be sent further property details
    • register for property updates

    Contact Details: