SSTC 3 Bed House - Semi-Detached 

Addenbrooke Close, Lancaster Asking price £149,950

Property Features

Location:
Addenbrooke Close, Lancaster, LA1 5FX
Reception Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1

Contact Agent

Houseclub Estate Agency
746 Cameron House
White Cross Business Park
Lancaster
LA1 4XQ
Tel: 01524 771888
john.harrison@houseclub.co.uk

About the Property

75% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY.
Located to the south of Lancaster in Scotforth and boasting delightful rural views, is this immaculately presented three bedroom end-terraced home on Addenbrooke Close, offered with 75% equity as part of the popular Adactus shared ownership scheme. An ideal first time buy, the spacious property occupies one of the largest plots on the close and benefits from extra garden space, along with a glorious South facing aspect to the rear. Ready to move in, the unique property would also appeal to families who can benefit from the quiet cul-de-sac location, as well as the nearby children’s play area and the highly regarded local primary and secondary schools. The property also sits within a close proximity to a wide range of amenities that the historic city of Lancaster has to offer including a multitude of high street shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets plus, the Royal Infirmary and a handy West Coast mainline railway station. For commuters, local buses provide regular travel in and around the city, including routes to the universities of Lancaster & Cumbria, and further afield, the M6 motorway lies just over three miles away, The internal layout briefly comprises on the ground floor of an entrance hall, a downstairs WC, a large lounge complete with feature fire place and a stunning modern fitted kitchen / diner with patio doors that open out onto the impressive rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the large plot provides additional garden space to side and front along with an allocated parking space. The well maintained rear garden is the perfect sun trap and offers a relaxing decked seating area, a lawn and paved area to the back which allows plenty of room for a shed. Further on street parking is available.

    Property Photos

    Property Details

    Ground Floor

    Entrance Hall

    1.02m x 1.83m (3'4" x 6'0")
    Laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling light.

    WC

    Low flush wc, wash hand basin, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling light.

    Lounge

    2.62m x 3.99m (8'7" x 13'1")
    Feature fire place with electric flame effect fire, access to under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling light.

    Kitchen / Diner

    4.09m x 2.82m (13'5" x 9'3")
    Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, four ring gas hob with fan oven beneath, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, sink and drainer unit. French doors opening out onto rear garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling lights. Recently installed (2019) Ideal gas combi-boiler.

    First Floor

    Bedroom One

    2.59m x 3.68m (8'5" x 12'0")
    Double bedroom. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light.

    Bedroom Two

    2.34m x 3.23m (7'8" x 10'7")
    Double bedroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light.

    Bedroom Three

    2.16m x 1.98m (7'1" x 6'5")
    Single bedroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light.

    Bathroom

    1.91m x 1.68m (6'3" x 5'6")
    Three piece suite. Panel bath with shower over, low flush wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator and ceiling light.

    External

    Large plot with additional lawn to the side of the property and an allocated parking space to the front, along side a further lawn area. Well maintained rear garden with decked seating area, lawn with shrubbery borders and a patio to the back with enough room for a shed.

    Additional Info

    75% Shared Ownership through Adactus Housing who own the other 25%. Current rent is £137 per month that also includes buildings insurance,
    Council Tax Band C
    House is alarmed.
    To check eligibility for this property please go to www.helptobuyNW.org.uk

    Floorplans

    Energy Performance Certificates

    Location Map

    Open In Google Maps

    Enquire / Book Viewing

    Contacting Houseclub Estate Agency
    746 Cameron House
    White Cross Business Park
    Lancaster
    LA1 4XQ
    Tel: 01524 771888
    john.harrison@houseclub.co.uk
    • arrange a viewing
    • arrange a valuation
    • be sent further property details
    • register for property updates

    Contact Details: